Here are some helpful resources for everyone working in nightlife or general freelance currently suffering from the financial burden of the coronavirus quarantine. It is helpfully compiled by Madame Vivien V and the House of Yes family.
- Report your lost nightlife income to the Office of Nightlife (DEADLINE: April 3rd)
- Support the New York State Senate bill to #CancelRent (you must create an account and verify your email for your vote to be counted).
- Bookmark these Freelance Artist Resources
- Get mental health support via the COVID-19 Emotional Support Helpline
- Sign-up and follow the Freelancers Union
- Help spread accurate public health messaging via the United Nations Global Call to Creatives
- Apply for this Artist & Activist Relief Fund
- Apply for this Freelance Dancer Relief Fund
- *NEW* Apply for this NY LGBTQ+ Relief Fund
- Shop online without supporting Amazon
- Support several of your favorite NYC queer venues listed here.
Any more helpful links? Please message or comment below.